INDIA DELEGATION – WOMEX CARDIFF 2013, Wales
EarthSync in collaboration with Rhythm Riders and IndiEarth Partner WOMEX, is leading a delegation to WOMEX 2013, being held in Cardiff, Wales 23rd – 27th October 2013, to establish a stronger Indian presence in the international music markets.
WOMEX, the largest world music market, is giving a special focus to India in 2013.
The advantages of joining the Delegation are:
– Stronger presence and a home base in a large, busy market
– Huge saving on stands
– Airfare and hotel group discounts (group booking)
– Gain from the experience of veteran Indian WOMEXicans part of the delegation
– Inclusion of your details and artist catalogue in the give-away resource to international presenters
– Free registrations for selected conference/workshop speakers
– Each delegate/company will bear their own costs
– The Indian Delegation Team will pursue best possible group rates with assistance from WOMEX and Wales Arts International – and delegates who wish to help.
– Reduction in costs and discounts will depend on the number of professionals, however, joining the delegation will assure you of a definite reduction in your costs.
– Stand costs shared, will ve substantially cheaper, and charged per company/entity, to be confirmed after delegates confirm their participation.
Please see the published WOMEX registration and stand rates here, as well as all the related information on stands, conferences and showcases.
Save Costs: If you are planning to attend WOMEX 2013 as part of the Indian Delegation or on your own, please do indicate your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A reserved open area with tables, space for individual promotional material, and to hold meetings, will be shared exclusively by the delegation of individuals and companies from India.
Submit a Conference, One-to-One or Round-Table Mentoring Proposal
– The proposal should offer insight into aspects of the Indian music market for WOMEX 13.
– 45-min Sessions
– Every speaker/mentor receives one free full access registration
Submit a WOMEX Showcase proposal
– 45-minute sets – traditional, classical, modern, popular, electronic.. any genre, any style!
– The Manager of each band receives a free registration and all band members get access to all WOMEX eventsIf you are interested, please send an email to Support@IndiEarth.com.
Please note: The WOMEX Conference Jury and Showcase Jury is responsible for selecting the final conference and showcase programme. WOMEX does NOT cover any fees, travel or other costs, but will provide the Conference room, equipment, and PR. For Showcases, WOMEX provides stage, technicals, local transport, and promotion.
Working Together for a Common Good
EarthSync, Rhythm Riders and WOMEX have joined hands to assist music professionals to access international markets and develop business. Should you wish to contribute any resources – organisational help, finances, contacts in Wales for hotels/home stays, etc – towards establishing India’s presence at WOMEX to develop business for India’s artists and industry, please contact email@example.com.